Saturday, April 2, 2011

51,000 people died in a span of three days.

 I don't think it is very likely that we will find anything on this
trip. Small groups of professionals go ghost hunting for hours and
won't find anything. We are a large group of inexperienced teens and
we are only going hunting for an hour or two. Despite the odds I still
hope we can find something. Personally I don't know if I believe in
ghosts or not. It is possible that they could exist and I hope to find
out for myself over this immersion. It is my hope to find evidence
that they exist. But I’m not sure what kind of evidence I would need
to prove that.
   I think if any place in the United States had to be haunted, it
would be Gettysburg. 51,000 people died in a span of three days.
That’s like the Vietnam war in three days. I think it is very possible
we will find something at Gettysburg.
   The Trans-Alleghany Lunatic Asylum is another place that I think
would be haunted. If were lucky, or unlucky, we might be able to see
some mentally unstable, angry ghosts.
Aidan P

No comments:

Post a Comment