Saturday, April 2, 2011

...I am a skeptic

1) My expectations for this trip are not very high because I am a
skeptic. My expectations might change through the course of the trip
if we have an unexplained encounter. The reason I chose this immersion
was to prove my thoughts on ghosts. I hope that I do see or hear
something unexplained because I want to believe in ghost buts it is
hard to when I have had no experiences.

2) I am trying to prove that ghosts exist because as i said before I
want to believe in ghosts but its hard to with no experiences.

3) The evidence I am hoping to get is visual because until i have
actually seen a ghost then i wont believe in them. Some visual
evidence i am hoping to see is shadow figures, moving objects, and
lights flickering. I want to see this type of evidence the most
because thats what you usually see in tv and movies.

4) I think that gettysburg is going to be the most active part on the
trip if we do find evidence because the number of deaths that took
place there, even though alot of people died at the asylum, the
numbers dont compare to the deaths at gettysburg. I think the ghosts
on the battlefield are the one of the soldiers and the same for the
farnsworth house because it was used at a military fort during the
war.

5) I think the ghosts here are some of the patients and doctors who
once lived in the asylum. I believe that if there are spirits in here
they will most likely be angered. I think the asylum has a lot of
history and will be a good spot for ghost hunting.

Stefano

No comments:

Post a Comment