Alex Pfeifer
The first stop for ghost hunting was the Farnsworth house. I thought that the Farnsworth house was kind of fun but not really that scary the only part that was scary was when we went into the woods at night and it was really dark. When we used the temperature scanners and pointed it over where the battle of Gettysburg took place we got negative numbers and when we pointed it towards the woods we got numbers in the thirties. I thought that the night vision binoculars were really cool. Some of the ghost stories that the guide told us were really sad like the one about an eight-year-old kid who died cause he got trampled by a horse. When the door on the attic opened without anyone being there I didn’t think that it was a ghost because it was an old building and I think that it was just the way the air flowed through the house it was a pretty old door too and it wasn’t very heavy.
The second stop for ghost hunting was the Trans-Allegany Lunatic Asylum. The Trans-Allegany Lunatic Asylum was really creepy, I wouldn’t call it scary it was just creepy. Everyone in my group claimed that they heard something but Schyler and I didn’t hear anything. I didn’t see anything either but I did move my flashlight over and I saw the shadow of the door move but I thought it was something else so I gasped and then Schyler pushed me in front of her and said “Oh my god Alex what was that” then I realized that it was just the door. I was kind of scared because it was really dark and I don’t like the dark and we were in an old building where a lot of people died. Overall I thought that the Trans-Allegany Lunatic Asylum was pretty cool. At the end of the tour I learned that in October they have a haunted house in there. I can’t even imagine that I was scared and I knew nothing was going to pop out imagine going in and knowing that things were going to pop out and try to scare you.
The battlefield of Gettysburg was a historical stop on the immersion trip. The tour guide showed us where each of the three days were fought. He also showed us a lot of the monuments that are there. We also got to go to an observation tower and look at the battlefield from above. The tour was kind of interesting but it was really long. I thought that some of the monuments looked really cool.
On the way back to buffalo we went to the Big Mac museum it wasn’t much of a museum it had a few glass cases with souvenirs from when it opened. When we were there they showed us the worlds biggest Big Mac. I didn’t really get the point for this part of the trip and didn’t really think that it was important. I don’t eat at McDonalds and I thought that the food was bad I don’t understand how people can eat their food without getting sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment