Monday, April 25, 2011

My thoughts on ghosts have changed based on the events that occured this weekend.

Stefano Occhuito

1) My thoughts on ghosts have changed based on the events that occured this weekend. The event that stood out to me the most was when me and Mr. Deitzer and I went into the forest of the Farnsworth House with a k2 meter . A k2 meter measures electric magnetic fields (EMF) because spirits are believed to be made of EMF. The k2 meter is a gray box with different color lights tha detect EMF. When Mr. Deitzer and I usd this tool we asked questions such as if you are an adult can you make this gray box switch to yellow. When we asked these questions the k2 meter reacted to our questions the way we asked our quetions by lighting a certain light up.

2) My favorite historical aspect of the trip was going to little round top on the battle field. The reason I enjoyed this spot the most was because I actually got to see what it was like for a soldier hiding on the rocks. It really amazed me that the soldiers were able to walk around with heavy equipment on while climbing on sharp rocks. I also thought it was cool how the cannons did not only shoot round balls but large bullet looking objects that had the affect of a giant shot gun. This cannons changed the war by the amount of casualties and i'm curious to see how many more deaths were caused by those cannons.

1 comment: