For this ghost hunting trip, i expect to see a ghost and then
start believing in them again. I want to have a lot of fun on the
trip, and if not see a ghost, hear one. I'm hoping to hear ghosts
talking, or moving around. Evidence that I don't want to get is a
ghost harming me. I'm nervous to go to Gettysburg, because the ghosts
there, if any, would be looking for people to hunt down, and this is
something that I would definitely not want to be in the middle of. I
had previously researched the Farnsworth House and it looked pretty
creepy. The house is very old, and was an important part of the
battle. I am especially scared to go to the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic
Asylum, Many people died there, and some of the reasons they died were
because of them being turned into a vegetable (getting a labotomy) or
the electric chair. One of my goals on this trip is to stay away from
the electric chair to avoid accidents. I feel bad for the ghosts
there, they probably lived a very unhappy life. I don't want to be
mean to the ghost but, I'm not sure what will happen if they aren't as
friendly as Casper.
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment