Saturday, April 2, 2011

I think if we hear any ghosts it will be hard to understand what they are saying

I can't wait to go ghost hunting.  I think I might get scared because
I believe in ghosts.  On this trip I would like to see a ghost to
prove that they are real.  I think if we hear any ghosts it will be
hard to understand what they are saying but I hope that with the
technology we have we can figure out what they may be saying to us.  I
think the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum will be the scariest
destination.  The facility is very big and the people weren't treated
very well.  In Gettysburg I think if we see any ghosts they may be
holding guns or something from the battle.  I think in the Farnsworth
House we won't be seeing anything but we might hear sounds from the
battle.  On this trip I hope to lose my fear of ghosts.

Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment