Monday, April 25, 2011

We learned a lot of interesting stuff about Benjamin Franklin and his inventions

Nicholas Rey

This trip was very exciting. Before this trip, I didn't think that ghosts existed, but after experiencing the paranormal, I think that there is a good chance that they do. I think that there are different ways for a place to be haunted; scary, and creepy. I think that we experienced both on our trip. I think that the Farnsworth House was scary because a) it was our first time trying to find evidence of ghosts and b) because of the stories of the apparations that people have seen. Also, I think that Jeremy, one of the ghosts at the Farnsworth House was messing with us the whole time. Once, in the beginning, I think that he touched my hair, then he opened the door to the attic. The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum was just creepy because there were so many spirits everywhere, watching you. We had communicated a lot with them. 

The historical part of this trip was surprisingly interesting. Normally I don't like historical stuff, but I found some of it very interesting. Our first historical place that we went to was Philadelphia. We learned a lot of interesting stuff about Benjamin Franklin and his inventions. In Gettysburg, we went to our first ghost hunt in the Farnsworth house. It was a place for Confederate sharpshooters to take position. There were many killed in the return fire, and supposedly their spirits stuck around. The Big Mac Museum was a bit of a disappointment. It was disappointing because I wanted to see the toys progress over the years, and they didn't have all of them there. Pittsburg was an interesting city because there was a lot of cool stuff there, such as the Duquesne Inclineand the National Classrooms. Both were equally as interesting, except the Incline got a bit dull at the end. The people showing us everything wanted to show us every little bit of the machinery and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment