I would like to be able to get pictures or sounds of ghosts. it would
be cool to actually see something and be able to say that I saw
this____. While ghost hunting, it will be cool to be in a dark room
with just some other people and be able to hear noises or maybe even
see something! When I get back from the trip i want to be able to
tell my parents interesting things that I heard or saw. I would like
to prove that ghosts exist because I have watched ghost movies on
animal planet and people say that they have saw or heard things but I
never know if it is true. I want to be able to witness these things
for myself. You never know they might have changed something on a
computer then put it on tv, so you never know if this really happened.
I hope to get interesting sounds from the tapes or video on the
camera. It would be cool to get sounds of ghosts or even get pictures
of them or anything that might link me to ghosts. I think it would be
cool to learn about battlefields and how they are used. I’m not
really sure what the Farnsworth House is but I’m very interested to
find out what it is. I think it will be kind of scary in the
Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum because we are ghost hunting at night
so we won't be able to see anything. I think it is cool to think that
we in the same building as ghosts. I think the ghosts who are
haunting the Asylum are people who have died there or have been harmed
there.
--Wei
No comments:
Post a Comment