Wei
Ghost Immersion
When I went to the Trans Allegheny lunatic Asylum, I was nervous that I would see something and start to scream, but that didn’t happen. Once we were inside, it wasn’t as bad as I was told. I thought that I would hear many sounds or that a ghost would poke me. Instead it was quiet, once in a while I would hear whispers or a door slam, but that was it. The tour guide put a flashlight that was off on the ground and asked the ghosts yes and no questions. If the light goes on it is a yes and if the light doesn’t go on it meant no. The light went on many times, but it didn’t really scare me that much, I got used to it. The Asylum was kinda boring because there were not many interesting things going on, only the flashlight, but that got boring. In the last hour of the tour, I started to get cramps at the bottom of my foot so it was hard for me to walk. We also went to the Farnsworth House for two hours. One hour was spent in the basement and the tour guide told funny stories about people he has had in the past that involve ghosts. The other half we went into the woods and hunted ghosts. I didn’t really find anything, but when I was reading the temperature in the cemetery, the meter went into the negatives.
We took a tour of the Gettysburg Battlefield. I never knew how many people died in the battle, about 50,000 people were injured or dead in three days! I couldn’t imagine how their families felt when they heard the news that thier husband, brother or dad died. I also didn’t know how big that battlefield was!
The first day of our trip we went to the Corning Museum of glass. I thought that the sculptures were really cool but I was not crazy about the tour. I never really liked tours I just like to look around myself. I have already been to the museum so it wasn’t as interesting as it was before. I thought the gift shop was the best even when I was there before. I got a cupcake necklace. The gift shop was still exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment