Saturday, April 2, 2011

I think that the trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum will be the main event in many ways

I think that the ghost hunting on the trip will be sparse, but we will
see something unexplainable every once and a while. The bus rides will
be long, and probably uncomfortable but we are going to other states
and the buses are large so its ok.
I think that i'll be trying to find evidence that ghosts exist. That’s
the point of this immersion anyway right? You find a ghost, get
scared, and see a few state landmarks along the way.
My mom will probably be jealous about the gettysburg stop, just for
the historical reasons. I think that the ghosts on the battlefield
will likely be soldiers. I mean it is a battlefield.
I think that the trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum will be the main event
in many ways. It’s an old building where some crazy people and some
who weren’t crazy were tortured and killed. Perfect spot to ghost hunt
right? Other ghost hunting tv shows have gone there and found things
too.

Kieran fc

No comments:

Post a Comment