I do not think that I will find a ghost, but I think that I will find
clues from ghosts. I don't believe in ghosts, but I think that this
immersion will change my thoughts on ghosts. I will try to prove to
myself that ghosts exist with evidence like sounds and things that we
pick up in recordings. I am hoping to find evidence like voices of
ghosts talking to our group. I think that in Gettysburg, we will find
evidence from ghosts or spirits of people that were in the Battle of
Gettysburg. Maybe we will find ghosts or soldiers that were killed in
the battle. In the Farnsworth House, I think we will find a ghost with
a gun or something pertaining to a gun because there are bullet holes
found in the house and a war took place in this house. I think that
the most interesting ghosts will be at the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic
Asylum. The ghosts there will most likely be mentally ill or crazy
because they could possibly be patients killed in the Asylum years
ago.
-Caroline Connors
No comments:
Post a Comment