Galya
On my immersion there were a lot of things that went on. On our first day we went to Pennsylvania and it was fun. What we did in Pennsylvania was we went out eating and it was good. Something else we did was go to Corning Museum of glass and it was pretty cool. I got my mom a present and I liked to see how old everything was and how they broke the glass and what they make the car windows out of. On our second day we went to Gettysburg and the ride there took forever but I had so much fun. When we went there we went on a walking tour and it was very interesting because it showed where Benjamin Franklin and the Liberty bell were. After we were done at dinner at Tommy's pizzeria, which was good, we went to the Farnsworth house which was a little freaky but not too much. It was very cold and after going on a hunt for ghosts, we then went to the basement of the house where we got told stories which were very creepy!! As I was in the basement I was very cold and idk why but I couldn’t stop shivering. On my third day we did so much; first we went on a bus tour of Gettysburg which was very sad and they told me that about 18,000 people died which can fill about a football stadium. We also saw how the canons work and how far they can shoot them. We also went into a cyclorama which was pretty sweet and it showed everything around you and it was a 360 degree painting of the battle. On that same day we went to West Virginia and at nighttime we went to the asylum which i really did not want to go to. I was very scared so i went in and the second i went in i felt so cold and scared. So we went to a children’s ward and we think we heard children’s foot steps which was very scary. I was so scared i thought i was going to cry!!! On my last day of immersion we went on the Dusquene incline and it was so heigh i don’t know what to think about it. i don’t like heights for some reason. i guess i had to go on any way. i was glad to be home i missed my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment