Monday, April 25, 2011

My favorite part was being able to see Benjamin Franklins grave

Marc Holzhauer

During this immersion we saw a lot of paranormal activity. Our first ghost hunt was in Gettysburg were we went to the Farnsworth House. Their were 3 major spots were we went which were the attic, the woods, and the cellar which was the basement. We saw some activity that night. My group first went to the cellar were we listened to ghost story’s. We had a very funny storyteller. He told us about some of the stuff that has happened down there and told us about the different ghosts that hunt there. One of the ghosts that died their was Jeremy. Jeremy is an 8 year old boy, with blue eyes, blond hair, and liked electronics. When I was down there I was a little creeped out but nothing major happened down there. A couple times I thought I felt someone touching my face, which Jeremy likes to do. After the cellar we went to the attic were a lot of activity happens. There was a different guy up in the attic with us, he got us ready for the woods and told us about the equipment. During this time the door would open by its self and we heard someone running up and down the stairs. After the attic we went to the woods, which were really creepy, so I didn’t go that far in the woods. But with the laser thermometer I got some very low temperatures. Are second ghost hunt was in West Virginia were we went to the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum which was really creepy. We had a cool tour guide, which showed us around. We heard some weird activities. For example we heard a big noise which we think was a cell shutting. We got a lot of flashlight stuff, and we were on the kid’s floor playing hidden-go-seek and Mr. Deitzer was looking for the kids and we heard a “yesss”. 

We also did a lot of historical tours during are Immersion. For example we toured Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Gettysburg. I really like Philadelphia because we saw a lot of historical stuff for example the Liberty bell, Independence Hall, and Benjamin Franklin’s grave. My favorite part was being able to see Benjamin Franklins grave. Are next historical tour was the battlefields in Gettysburg. I thought this tour was a little scary, because so many people have died on these grounds. I also like how the tour guide showed us how they used to lunch the canons. Are next historical tour was in Pittsburgh were we had a very funny tour guide. I really likes seeing all the sports stadiums. I thought it was really interesting how Pittsburgh has so many bridges. I also like the incline because of the view. It was also interesting how it was so old.

No comments:

Post a Comment