Saturday, April 2, 2011

There are so many different perceptions of what ghosts actually look like

The 7th and 8th grade immersion is leaving in a few days! I am so
excited for the trip! I am expecting to have a lot of fun and see many
exciting things on our trip. I hope that we will be able to find
ghosts in the places that we are visiting. I am trying to prove that
ghosts exist. I think that it would be an amazing discovery if we were
able to find ghosts. I have never seen or heard a ghost in my life, at
least not that I realized. It would be interesting if I actually had
the opportunity to see a real ghost. In my opinion the best evidence
is being able to see a ghost. That would be very interesting to see
what they actually look like. There are so many different perceptions
of what ghosts actually look like and I think it would be interesting
to find out. While we are ghost hunting we need to remember, as we
experienced earlier in the day in the Hamlin basement, noises are
easily confused. Even if we shuffle our feet that could be thought of
as a ghost. That is why I think that visual proof is better than audio
proof. I think that Gettysburg will be a great place to ghost hunt.
The history behind the battlefield makes for an interesting trip. I
think that the ghosts on the field (if any) will be people who were
killed in the battle. We are also going to the Farnsworth House. To be
completely honest I do not know the history behind the Farnsworth
House. I am interested in finding out the history behind it and the
possible reasons why it is haunted. The main place that we are
visiting is the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. I am excited for this
but I know that I will be scared. I am not quite sure what ghosts are
going to be there. I assume that the ghosts will be patients that were
mistreated. I can't wait for the trip!

Kendal

No comments:

Post a Comment