I expect to see a ghost and hear one. I also want to have a lot of fun
with my friends but some of the people that are going on the other
immersion i would like them to go on this immersion so it would be
more fun. I would also like to see a ghost so i can tell everyone in
my house or the people who are interested in ghosts. I am not sure if
they really exist or not until I see one but would like to prove that
they are real, but i am not 100% sure that they are really until i
really see one. The evidence i am hoping to get is to see a ghost or
hear one. I don’t know how i am going to feel about the places we are
going but I am hoping to see scary things and experience seeing or
hearing a ghost. I am kind of scared to go to the Trans-Allegheny
Lunatic Asylum because there were crazy people that live there.
Rena
No comments:
Post a Comment