Aidan
The first day of immersion went by very slowly. We did too much driving and it was pretty boring. I was happy when we finally got to Corning. It was really cool watching the glass break. It was cool when the demonstrator heated a heat ring around the outside of a glass cup and tapped it and it cracked. Watching the people make the glass was also very cool. After some more driving we arrived in Philly and went to Jim’s Steak Out, I mean Jim’s Steak. Then we got to the hotel and went swimming for a little while, then went to bed.
The second day we went on a tour of Philly. We saw the house where the President would live before the White House was built. We also visited the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. I thought it was cool to see the place where our country was founded. In a few rooms the chairs that the Founding Fathers sat in were still there. After visiting Philly were drove to Gettysburg and ate dinner at Tommy’s Pizza. After dinner we went to the Farnsworth House for our Ghost Hunt. The moment I stepped into the house I could feel bad energy. However when we went into the woods I didn’t feel any bad energy. Nothing very exciting happened at the Farnsworth House until we were in the cellar. I heard the sound of someone dying right behind me. Then towards the end of the tour I saw movement behind the storyteller but I couldn’t tell what it was.
The Farnsworth House was nothing like the Trans-Allegany Asylum. Again as soon as I stepped inside I felt bad energy. No one had to tell me the place was haunted, I could already tell. Words can’t describe the feeling in place. I kept feeling as though I was being watched. At one point I heard footsteps in the hall, which was the scariest thing I’ve ever heard. We talked to ghosts by asking them to turn these flashlights on and off. I don’t trust the flashlights too much. But you never know. At the beginning of this trip I didn’t really believe in ghosts. Now I think it is much more likely that they exist.
No comments:
Post a Comment