I think that on the trip I am expecting to be able to bond with my
friends and get to know them better, and I really don't want to see a
ghost even though I am interested in knowing what they look like. I am
definitely trying to prove that ghosts do exist, because I believe in
them. I think that they are just spirits that are having a hard time
letting go of the world and saying goodbye to friends and family that
are still living. Although I know it will be a very hard task I am
hoping to get a few pictures of some ghosts/spirits and I am going to
try to find and record an EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). I think
that when we go to the battlefield, if we do find a ghost, I think
that it will probably be a ghost that was killed during battle or
fought during the battle and is still looking for enemies waiting to
kill. At the moment I know nothing about the Farnsworth House and I am
very interested in touring it and learning more about it. I am very
interested in going to the trans-alleghany lunatic asylum because,
although it is probably the scariest of all the places we are going
to, and I am very nervous about going in , I am definitely very
excited to go and look for any ghost that was killed (murdered) in the
asylum and my goal in there is to try to help any spirit that is left
there move on and go to a better place. I have very strong feelings
about asylums because what the doctors did to the patients is
horrible. Some of the treatments the doctors used were murderous
including things like the ice pick treatment where a doctor would
literally put an ice pck into the eye of a patient and move it up into
their brain and move it around "hoping" it would cure the patient,
which it did not do.
--
Emma Goldman
No comments:
Post a Comment