Zeb Hare
In Gettysberg I learned about the strategy that both sides used, but I stilll want to learn more about the battle because on the second and third day the union was in a hook shape and I think the confederates could of sent a party behind the hook and attack from behind, but I want to learn more about military strategy because of this trip
Before this trip I was kinda skeptical about the existance of ghosts but after the Farnesworth house I started to believe in ghosts because during the story telling it felt like something was watching me and when in the attic the door would open without anyone touching it and I looked around for strings and there where none and at the Trans-Alleghany Lunatic Asylum we had flashlight sessions where we set up a flashlight and ask the ghost yes or no questions turning the light on and using the flashlight we talked to a couple ghosts one of which floated past a couple feet to the right of me because the k2 scanner went to yellow and then the flashlight lit up and we started talking with the ghosts
No comments:
Post a Comment