Monday, April 25, 2011

I later felt something touch my face...

Lauren Gould

At the Farnsworth house, my group was sitting in the basement. In the basement we listened to ghost stories. Earlier, we had been introduced to a few ghosts. Jeremy was a ghost who died at a young age. He was said that act how most young boys do. We were told that Jeremy liked pulling girls hair. Once we were in the basement, I felt my hair being pulled and I noticed it was the person I was sitting next to. I later felt something touch my face, and I felt my hair being pulled again. A little more annoyed this time I asked who I was sitting next to, to please stop pulling me hair. The person said they didn't pull my hair and I realized my hair was pulled on the opposite side from where they were sitting.

This experience was enough to make me believe in ghost because, Jeremy was said to do all of the things that had happend while I was in the house. I had heard stories that had happened to other people in the Farnsworth house. Some of the stories were not as believeable as others, but what happend to me was a personal experience, and I don't have to wonder about whether it happened or not.

Many fun things happened on this trip. Luckily I was able to have fun and learn a lot. Before the trip, we had researched many of the places we were planning on visiting, including Gettysburg. There was a very large battle that happened at Gettysburg and many, many people died. On our third day of the trip, we went to the Gettysburg Museum. There. there was a painting that covered the entire room. What made this painting so special was how big it was, and all the detail. The painting was also part of a show, you would hear sound effects and see things light up. This painting was filled with people, horses, cannons, such but it also made me realize that there weren't as many people in the picture, as there were in the battle, but all the people in the picture, would be dead an even more in real life.

This trip also had many fun memories. I had a great time on the bus talking with my friends, and going swimming. We even got to room with close friends. This trip was educational, scary and a bonding experience. I had a lot of fun and I would hope that a trip like this would be offered to the future 7th and 8th graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment