Saturday, April 2, 2011

I am trying to prove that ghosts (spirits) do exist

I am trying to prove that ghosts (spirits) do exist because just
because you can’t see them it doesn’t mean they are not there.
Sometimes they are just trying to get their point across. They just
want to be heard and sometimes that is all it takes. I sometimes think
they should be left alone so they can be dead in peace without people
always trying to get a reaction out of them, because i assume they are
very angry spirits because a lot of them died terrible deaths. I am
expecting to have a very fun and long drive with all of my friends
there and i hope i get scared because i like to be scared. I am a big
fan of horror movies because you never really knew what is gonna
happen next.

-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment