I'm really hoping that ghost hunting will be fun and i know that it
will be, I'm really excited! i don't believe in ghosts so I'm going
to find out if they’re real or not, i don't know if i want them to be
real or not. i think it would be cool if they were, but also scary.
I'm hoping to get evidence, i want to get some voice recordings and a
video of something would be really cool to find. i think all of the
places we are going to are going to be really fun and spooky. I'm
looking forward to Gettysburg because it sounds really fun to go
there. i hope to find out more about Gettysburg when we’re there.
Farnsworth house, i did a little research on and know more about, so i
think that is going to be cool. It’s a place where you can stay the
night but we’re not doing that. Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum is
probably what I'm looking forward to the most. we watched some videos
on it and it sounds fun and scary. they would put people in there for
something like falling off a horse.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment