Monday, April 25, 2011

I liked the bus tour of the battle of Gettysburg ...The field was huge, and a mile long line of soldiers charged across it

Robert Parke
ghost part:
In the Trans-Allegany Lunatic Asylum, my group of people had a tour guide named copperhead. He started some flashlight sessions, and one of them worked (he used a new flashlight, so it would respond). I dont think it was all that wonderful, because the questions are phrased so that whatever happens to the flashlight, it makes sense (turn the flashlight on if you are a boy. If your are a girl, leave the flashlight off).

history part:
I liked the bus tour of the battle of Gettysburg, because I could see where everything took place, and I could understand the different things the guide said about the terrain better with the ground in front of me. I liked the view of the union "base", and seeing the field that the confederates charged in Picketts charge. The field was huge, and a mile long line of soldiers charged across it, and huge amounts of them died. It would have been/was a shocking amount of dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment