Martina
Blog
Before we went on this trip I believed in ghosts, but now I have become a little bit more skeptical. I had been a little nervous to go ghost hunting at first. But I hadn’t really seen/heard that many things to prove that ghosts exist. I still believe in ghosts but not as much as I did before this trip. I did hear footsteps, breathing close to me, and I witnessed flashlights turning on and off when we went ghost hunting.
I really liked Philly and learned a few things about the history of America there. I learned that the Liberty Bell cracked when it was rang and had cracked more then once. I didn’t like how the tour was so long when it was raining outside. The hotel was also pretty good and we got to go in the pool. I didn’t really like Gettysburg because of all the cemeteries, but I found it interesting how big the battlefields were. I also didn’t like the hotel there, our room smelled like mold. I really liked West Virginia, I loved the drive through the mountains. The hotel was great there! The Asylum in West Virginia was pretty creepy, but I was surprised that we didn’t actually see a ghost. We only heard things that could be ghosts but other things could have created that noise. I didn’t like the last day because of the long bus ride. The long bus ride made me motion sick, when I got off the bus I could still feel the motion of the bus. I also didn’t like the incline and the tour they gave because it was very long. Even though our tour guide was very good the places we went to were a little boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment