Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm hoping to get video footage or at least an audio recording of a ghost.

I expect to have fun and to learn about places like the Farnsworth
house, and I would like to know why some places are more likely to be
haunted while others are not.  I also hope to bond with my classmates
more.  i'm hoping that this will be a fun experience overall.  I don't
currently believe in ghosts but i'm hoping to be proven wrong.  I'm
hoping to get video footage or at least an audio recording of a ghost.
 I think that gettysburg will be interesting. I have really wanted to
see the battlefield for a while.  I don't know what kind of ghosts
there are at gettysburg or the farnswoth house, but i heard that they
interact with people.  I think the trnas-alleghany lunatic asylum is
going to be the scariest because people who do ghost hunting for a
living have tried to find evidence of ghosts there,  some even
supposedly heard something, so i am really excited.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment