Monday, April 25, 2011

...the door in the attic kept opening by itself and there was no breeze

Josh Bucher

I am really surprised that I found ghosts. I came into this trip disbelieving in ghosts and came out of this trip fully believing in ghosts. What changed my mind is that we heard stories and in all of the stories the ghost was described the same by all people. We went to the Farnsworth House for our first ghost hunt. We found some proof there. Like the door in the attic kept opening by itself and there was no breeze. Inside the Farnsworth House I was totally creeped out but in the forest I was fine. I didn’t find any ghosts in the forest but some other people did. In the Trans-Allegheny lunatic asylum we found so much proof. Like in the children’s ward we were talking to a five-year-old girl and that was our first room. We heard stuff in other rooms but I don’t think I got it because my group wouldn’t stay quiet. But besides that I liked exploring the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.The historical part was very interesting. I loved learning about Gettysburg and Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. I really enjoyed learning about the Civil War and the history of places. It was a very good learning experience and I wish I could do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment