I am hoping and expecting to have fun and I think that it would be fun
if I got at least just a little scared. I do not truly want to prove a
ghost to be real or not, mostly i do not believe in ghosts but it
would be pretty cool if i did see a real ghost and got to talk somehow
to it. Any type of info on ghosts would be cool to find on this trip
but if not, it would be fun and cool just to be on this trip. On the
battlefields would be a ghost that was in the war and maybe felt bad
about killing or being killed. For the Trans-Allegheny Lunitic Asylum
i think it is all ghosts that were people that were tested on and
crazy or wanted pay back on the doctors. I think the Lunatic Asylum
will be the scariest but maybe because we have the most expectations
for it because so many died inhumanely in that place.
~Gaby Baumgart
No comments:
Post a Comment