Saturday, April 2, 2011

Maybe we will see some sort of "orb"

My expectations for this ghost hunting trip are for me and my friends
to see some ghosts. I also hope someone gets physical evidence of a
supernatural afterlife such as pictures or recordings. Maybe we will
see some sort of "orb" or full human figure that proves that ghosts
exist. I am trying to prove that ghosts exist because I saw one in a
graveyard near my house when I was 10. I think that Gettysburg is
going to be an interesting place to "hunt ghosts" because of all the
historical significance of the sight. The kinds of ghosts that might
be haunting that area will be soldiers from both sides of the war. In
the Farnsworth House I think there will be the ghosts of the people
who died on sight. The Trans-Alleghany Lunatic Asylum will also be
very interesting to hunt in because of all the people who were
tortured and died there. The ghosts at the asylum might be the
patients and the doctors at the asylum.

-Flora

1 comment: