Flora Kratz
I interviewed Mason Winfield about his book "A Ghost Hunter's Journal". Mason Winfield is a local author and paranormal investigator. Before interviewing him I thought that he was a very intelligent man and I still think so. He has very interesting opinions on the supernatural world saying that belief in it can relate to American politics. I believe very strongly in ghosts and talking to Mr. Winfield has backed my belief up even more. The book was about different paranormal happenings in Western New York. Some of them are real reports and some such as The Whistlers, Mr. Winfield made up. Bigfoot at Black Creek is made up of about 30 different Bigfoot reports in the area and The Whistlers, blind assassins, were part of a dream he had. I really enjoyed reading this book and it opened my eyes to all of the things that are said to happen in our area.
No comments:
Post a Comment